I was lucky enough to win a 4 pack of tickets from my favorite hair blog http://www.babesinhairland.com/! I couldn't believe I won and was excited to tell the kids! The day came and my Mom didn't want me to go alone, so I asked the neighbors and my Brother and neither one could make it. My Mom decided she was going to go last minute but really didn't want to. The seats hurt her back and she is not a crowd person. I told her I would be fine and that it wasn't the first time to take the kids into a huge crowd all by myself. So she decided to take us and pick us up instead. The kids and I retrieved our tickets from guest services and headed off to find our seats. Soon we discovered that our seats were not 'nose bleed' as expected which made our night that much more enjoyable! Also we were sitting in a full section and might not have gotten such great seats if we had others with us. The kids were awesome during the 2 hr. show, granted I took them to the restroom before sitting and I told them that we were not going to leave our seats until the show was over! We all loved the show and enjoyed some family time together! Afterword I called my Mom to come get us and we headed over to the Malone and Stockton statues to wait. Just before we got there another mother with her stitch hat on walked over to me and stopped me. The boys continued down the stairs toward the statues and the lady asked if Xandy was my daughter. She told me Xandy was just adorable and asked if I had ever thought of putting her into modeling and acting. Of course, like any Mother who thinks their kids are adorable, I told her yes but that I was a single Mother and couldn't afford it. She asked if I would mind coming in anyway because her boss (talent agent) would love her. I told her yes and gave her my name and number. In the meantime, this conversation only taking about a minute, I was watching the boys as they ran around the statues. The women asked Xandy how old she was and I looked down at her to see her 3 fingers and looked back to where the boys were and I couldn't see them. I parted from the talent lady and walked down the stairs calling for the boys. They didn't answer, I walked behind the statues and Xandy and I both were calling for the boys. No Answer! As I felt like I was walking in circle's and in disbelief for one that my boys were no where in sight and that the Energy Solutions grounds had cleared out so fast I got a call from a blocked number. Things started running through my head, for example, someone on the other end wanting money and that they had my boys! I answered and it was Xander, he was crying and told me he didn't know where he was except he was on a corner. I lost it at this point and asked him if Xaden was with him and if they were okay, he said yes but he wanted me to find them because he was scared. Then I heard a mans voice say they were on the corner of 1st and 3rd. Me not knowing where I was through all the mess I walked to the nearest corner and it said 1st. I crossed the street toward a huge crowd and then saw 3rd and I told Xander I didn't see him and I was bawling. I then noticed my 2 little boys standing there with another family and I couldn't stop the tears or the Thank yous toward this man and women kind enough to let my boys use their phone. The man said he was just glad they knew their number to call me. So was I!!! At this point we were slowing traffic but crossed back over toward the Energy Solutions Arena. I called my Mom in tears asking where she was and telling her what had just happened. We sat down near the statues again while I told her what had happened and a homeless man walked up and asked if I had any money, I didn't, he then told me my kids were beautiful walked off and then yelled I was beautiful too. By now I was begging my Mom to get there as fast as she could!!! We hung up and waited 5 minutes and she called back and told us to cross the street and that we would meet where she dropped us off. The lights were in our favor and not hers. We waited on the dark side walk then watched a black car with tint flip a U and pull up in front of us in a hurry, at this point I wasn't messin'! I grabbed the kids by the hand and we hurried and crossed the street again in enough time to meet my Mom. I got the kids buckled and sat down and my heart was pounding out of my chest, I had enough for the night!
The modeling agency called me the next day and we set up an appointment to come in. I have a cousin with a daughter that did the same thing and my Mom asked friends from work about modeling. I discovered that yes I would love my daughter to model, but I want her to decide if that is what she wants and it is something I just can't afford. Maybe in the future, everyone who knows Xandy know that she definitely has the little hip shakin' moves and a personality that would suit her in a career of movie stardom ( I'm her Mom and I know any Mom can say this!!) but she is just an amazing little 3 year old and I love her! She is a star no matter what kind of camera is in front of her!
Enjoy the gobble of pictures, I couln't decide on just a few so I posted all my favorite's!




No comments:
Post a Comment