11/30/10

Xaden's 6th Birthday Party!

Xaden had an awesome (as he put it) 6th Birthday!
The theme was his favorite things which includes Iron Man and John Deer Tractors!
I wouldn't be surprised if when Xaden grows up he builds and Iron Man suit that is John Deer Green!!


The Cake!
One big toy John Deer and some paper 'John Deer'
 tractors I put together with my Cricut!

The present I was only able to get with the help of family!
I told him it was the entire collection of Twilight Barbies!!!
I almost had him believing me! Almost!

Toy Story 3 from Grandma!

Hulk from Xander!

Radio control car from Grandpa!

Batman cartoons from Xandy!

Toy Story 3 football from the Hart Family!

John Deere yesterday & today from Grandma and Grandpa!

Iron Man 2 Transformer from Great Aunt Gurr!

The Iron Man X-Edition (Xaden Edition)!!
He got the Iron Man blaster hand to go along with the helmet from Uncle Duane and Family!
He also got a couple pair of jeans, an Iron Man shirt (he is wearing) and a John Deer t-shirt that sais "I don't need an excuse to drive my tractor." A cool to him kitchen gadget from Aunt Heidi (so he will stop asking if he can have hers!!) A gobble of John Deer brochures that I picked up from the John Deer sales floor seems how they didn't have the hoodie I wanted to get him! And some new shoes from Grandma!
This little boy is going to have a hard time forgetting this birthday!
Spoiled with love and presents beyond measure!
Xaden is my prize Turkey!
I love him and am blessed having him as a son!

No comments:

Post a Comment