Pictures are so much easier then trying to explain with words so here goes!!!
Girls night out with my cousins! We were celebrating the engagement of my cousin Aubrey and also throwing her a going away party. She is getting married and moving to England! The lucky man sounds like a great guy and I am very happy for Aubrey!
Me (Clerice) and Collette
MariLisa, Aubrey and MeLissa!
My niece Camille was Baptized this month and I decided to take some pic's of the kids while they were all dressed up!
These two are 10 months apart and when they get together there is a lot of whispering and trouble making! They love to be together and both have a love for shoes!
Camille is an inspiration to me, she is loving and such a great example to her cousins! She is smart too, she skipped kindergarten and now being home schooled. She was tested in a math program online and got 3rd in the nation on her score!
My big Brother and his beautiful family!
One of the kids favorite things to do in October is to go see the witches at Gardner Village!
This year I dressed them into their costumes to get some pictures!
I love how my Caveman has no teeth! Perfect addition to his costume!!!
Every year I love going to see the fall colors in the Mountains. This year my neighbor's and I went up for a photo shoot and picnic! We might have to make it an annual event!
Best Buddies!
Xandy loves taking pictures and took this picture of her brothers!
Xandy took this pic of herself and I think it is amazing!
Another tradition in our family is the "sequence in age" pictures! From October 14 (my niece Irene's Birthday) to November 8 (Xaden's Birthday) the kids ages are all in order. Growing up I always thought my kids were going to be the youngest grandchildren because I was so much younger then my siblings (8 year difference). But it turned out to be my Brother and I had our children around the same time. Camille in 2002, Xander 2003, Maggie 2003, Xaden 2004, Irene 2006 and Xandria 2007. None of this being planned in any way other then maybe the kids planning it in heaven!
Xandy wasn't cooperating, she always wanted to be someone else's letter! So with a little help I quickly snapped this pic before she escaped!


No comments:
Post a Comment