Xander turned 7 at 3:14 AM today! I can hardly believe it, he has grown so fast! He is such a good kid! He was the Happiest baby, he spoiled me as a 1st time Mommy with those blue eyes and blond hair! I miss his baby stage so much! He has a loving and very sweet spirit! He is my best helper and I appreciate all he does to help me! He is a good example to his younger siblings and they look up to him in every way!

.jpg)
Xander was born on a Tuesday, 36 hours after starting
pitocin (spelling?). He was 6 days overdue weighing 9 lbs. 9 oz. and 22 inches long. He had the cutest little boy cry I had ever heard, actually I had never heard a baby sound like him. He was a quiet
cryer, I was spoiled! I remember he would cry when he needed to make a 'messy' diaper and would only poo if I undid his diaper, gross I know! But he did not like to poop with his diaper on at all for the first couple of weeks, but then he didn't potty train until he was 4, go figure! He would nonstop
jibber jabber and tell me all kinds of bubbly stories when I took him grocery shopping. There were several times I had ladies tell me they heard him 2 isles over and had to come see who was telling such a story! He never crawled, but instead bum scooted at around 12 or 13 months. My Uncle named him "The Fastest bum in the west"!
Xander you are a Blessing from Heaven! I love you!!! I hope you have a wonderful and Happy Birthday! Your Lucky #7!

Xander on his 1st Birthday!
No comments:
Post a Comment