You meet your Brother at a Trax station with kids in tow and go explore The Gateway!
The five kids exploring Mars at the planetarium!
After Mars they 'flew' to the moon!
Xandy admiring the cool astronaut duds! After the Clark Planetarium we wandered over to Discovery Gateway, not really planning on going through. I wanted to see if they had any specials on an annual pass, unfortunately they didn't, but they did have a coupon to get in for $5 bucks. So we paid up and had some more fun!

She Loved The Beehive!
Xaden was in builder heaven!

Getty up cowgirl!
"I think I am on the wrong side of the glass mom?"

"Skydiving"
I think we spent a good hour at the helicopter alone! It took some talking to get the kids up to this spot and it took bribing to get them away!
So after about 3 maybe 4 hours in Discovery Gateway we drug the kids out to the fountain and at 7 o'clock at night my Brother and I let them finish the day with a good soaking! It was kind of cold but they had fun and they didn't complain that much of being cold all the way home!

We explored all day! It was exhausting but well worth the fun we had together!

No comments:
Post a Comment