11/11/08

Xaden's Birthday Party=Big x4 Success!

In the past couple of years my poor Xaden has always had his Birthday interrupted so this year I made up for it and took him to The Boondocks. I didn't spend a ton of money, I made his cake and decorated it too, which all that matters is he could tell what I was trying to decorated it with! I bought him a couple of presents, invited a few people and spent $20 on game tokens! Grandma and Grandpa purchased everyone pizza and drinks, which was a surprise to me! Thank You Grandma and Grandpa Phillips for doing that! After everyone arrived we ate pizza, sang Happy Birthday to our Xaden-Bob, opened presents (like cars, games, Iron Man, tonka flip car and Lego's) then everyone scattered into the game section of the Boondocks. We earned 605 tickets and each kid got to pick out a couple of prizes! The night was a huge success because Xaden loved "His Birthday" and has already started talking of what he wants for next years birthday! And I thought I was going to get a break??? The boys haven't stopped talking about Christmas since last Christmas ??? That is part of being a mom I guess! I love you Xaden Robert Hampton and I hope you'll remember this Birthday! Ferocious Four hear we are!


No comments:

Post a Comment