10/20/08

Girls Scrapbook Weekend Getaway!

I was very happy when my cousin invited me to go up to Eden Utah for a weekend getaway to scrapbook! I was so ready for the break...but didn't want to leave my babies, well the day before I left pretty much gave me a really good reason for a needed break! But I won't go into detail about all the reasons...let me just say a souvenir of sand is now in our neighbors yard, Xander retrieved one of Xandria's toys that I am pretty sure he gave to the neighbors without permission and as I was searching for this toy for him to take to school in his rhyming show and tell bag I found bodily fluid in one of Xadens toy tonka trucks! Yep that pretty much topped it off for me! Anyway even though my weekend was cut really short because of snow and transportation issues (I hate driving in snow) it was a nice little break and I was able to start my Sister's Graduation Scrapbook that I am doing for her, which is where the souvenir sand came from when we visited Oregon to see her Graduate! Here are the pictures of the condo we stayed in and the snow coming down in Eden Utah!

No comments:

Post a Comment