9/2/08

First day of Kindergarten.


Today was Xander's first day of school, he was excited to go and meet new friends. We got up and got ready and found out Xander's new school shoes were left outside and they were soaking wet, so we went to get his other sneakers and were only able to find 1. Luckily Xaden's new shoes fit, a little snug, but they still fit and he was able to wear them! I can't believe he is in kindergarten, he is growing up so fast! Here are some pictures from this morning!

3 comments:

  1. Yeah, School is so fun! Is Xaden going to preschool? Makell is and she loves it. I still can't believe that our kids are so close in age! FUNNY!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can't believe Xander is in kindergarten. How fun!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I can't believe Xander is in kindergarten. How fun!

    ReplyDelete